Shares of ReNew Energy Global Plc RNW gained during Monday’s session following strong quarterly sales.
ReNew Energy Global posted quarterly sales of $345.00 million, topping market estimates of $258.41 million.
ReNew Energy raised its FY24 adjusted EBITDA guidance to INR 62 billion – INR 66 billion.
ReNew Energy Global gained 13.6% to $6.74 on Monday.
Here are some other stocks moving in today’s mid-day session.
- Bruush Oral Care Inc. BRSH shares jumped 147.2% to $0.4179. Brüush received Nasdaq notification regarding minimum bid requirements.
- Cuentas Inc. CUEN shares gained 59% to $1.5098 after reporting a narrower quarterly loss.
- Altamira Therapeutics Ltd. CYTO jumped 52% to $0.4280. Altamira Therapeutics recently entered into a binding agreement for the sale of a 51% stake in its subsidiary Altamira Medica AG.
- Cardio Diagnostics Holdings, Inc. CDIO gained 41.4% to $1.4000. Cardio Diagnostics Holdings announced the publication of its study in the Journal of the American Heart Association (JAHA), an official journal of the American Heart Association.
- YPF Sociedad Anónima YPF shares climbed 40.8% to $15.11. Javier Milei‘s victory in Argentina’s presidential election sparked a rally in Argentine ADRs trading on major U.S. stock exchanges.
- GD Culture Group Limited GDC rose 26.8% to $4.3074. GD Culture Group unveiled its transformative and photorealistic AI-driven digital human technology on TikTok.
- Blue Star Foods Corp. BSFC shares gained 26.8% to $0.1752 after jumping 18% on Friday. Blue Star Foods recently signed a 2-year bid award purchase agreement with Sysco Corporation.
- MIRA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. MIRA gained 25.3% to $4.2729. MIRA Pharmaceuticals announced exclusive licensing agreement for oral ketamine analog, Ketamir-2.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. GGAL rose 25% to $15.63 after gaining 5% on Friday.
- Transportadora de Gas del Sur S.A. TGS shares climbed 23.1% to $12.88 after gaining over 4% on Friday.
- Central Puerto S.A. CEPU climbed 23.1% to $7.58.
- Pampa Energía S.A. PAM gained 23% to $45.60.
- Transportadora de Gas del Sur S.A. TGS rose 22.6% to $12.82 after gaining over 4% on Friday.
- Banco BBVA Argentina S.A. BBAR gained 22.4% to $5.40.
- LogicMark, Inc. LGMK shares rose 22.2% to $2.04. LogicMark recently posted GAAP loss of $1.10 per share for the third quarter.
- IRSA Inversiones y Representaciones Sociedad Anónima IRS gained 20.3% to $7.79.
- Telecom Argentina S.A. TEO climbed 19.4% to $6.40 after gaining around 4% on Friday.
- Banco Macro S.A. BMA gained 17.1% to $23.71.
- HireRight Holdings Corporation HRT jumped 17.4% to $11.81 after gaining 5% on Friday.
- Yoshiharu Global Co. YOSH shares climbed 15.7% to $0.4050. The company recently reported an increase in quarterly sales.
- Gyre Therapeutics, Inc. GYRE gained 15.6% to $17.00.
- MediciNova, Inc. MNOV rose 15.2% to $2.0508. The company announced new data and results of a Phase 2 clinical trial of MN-166 (ibudilast) in glioblastoma presented at the 28th Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuro-Oncology.
- Kronos Bio, Inc.KRON gained 14.4% to $1.2699. Kronos recently posted downbeat quarterly results.
- Loma Negra Compañía Industrial Argentina Sociedad Anónima LOMA gained 14.4% to $6.80.
- Iovance Biotherapeutics, Inc. IOVA rose 13.6% to $5.74. Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Iovance Biotherapeutics with a Buy rating and announced a price target of $12.
- Anavex Life Sciences Corp. AVXL jumped 11.8% to $7.01. The clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company announced that it initiated a regulatory submission with the European Medicines Agency (EMA).
- Intellia Therapeutics, Inc. NTLA rose 11.7% to $31.42. Intellia Therapeutics recently announced it received European Union orphan drug designation for NTLA-2002.
- XPeng Inc. XPEV gained 9% to $18.30.
- Motus GI Holdings, Inc. MOTS gained 7.6% to $3.98 after declining around 5% on Friday. Motus GI recently announced the Pure-Vu EVS Gastro was successfully used in the first procedure since receiving FDA clearance.
- NIO Inc. NIO fell 6.2% to $7.85. Nio announced on Sunday that it has activated its 2,100th power swap station.
- Coinbase Global, Inc. COIN gained 4.2% to $103.12.
- NanoString Technologies, Inc. NSTG shares fell 46% to $0.69. TD Cowen downgraded NanoString Technologies from Outperform to Market Perform and lowered the price target from $6 to $1.4.
- PaxMedica, Inc. PXMD fell 40.6% to $1.04 after the company announced pricing of $7 million public offering of 5,384,615 shares and accompanying warrants at a price of $1.30 per unit.
- Safe and Green Development Corporation SGD fell 25.5% to $3.14. Safe And Green Development shares jumped 39% on Friday after the company said it does not intend to conduct the offering of the shares of common stock contemplated by the Registration Statement.
- Alzamend Neuro, Inc. ALZN dipped 25% to $1.2400. Alzamend Neuro received a “Study May Proceed” letter from the FDA for the initiation of study AL001-MDD01, a Phase 2A clinical study of AL001 for major depressive disorder (MDD).
- Yatsen Holding Limited YSG fell 24.2% to $0.6559. Yatsen Holding is expected to release its unaudited financial results for the third quarter on Nov. 21, 2023.
- 2seventy bio, Inc. TSVT declined 16.4% to $1.78. The FDA’s Oncologic Drugs Advisory Committee (ODAC) will meet to review data supporting the supplemental Biologics License Application (sBLA) for Abecma (idecabtagene vicleucel) for earlier lines of triple-class exposed relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma (RRMM) based on results from the pivotal Phase 3 KarMMa-3 study.
- Allurion Technologies Inc. ALUR fell 12.6% to $3.72.
- Safe & Green Holdings Corp. SGBX shares fell 12.6% to $0.6821 after gaining around 7% on Friday. Safe & Green Holdings recently posted a narrower-than-expected quarterly loss.
- Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation GTEC declined 12.5% to $2.87 following weak quarterly results.
- reAlpha Tech Corp. AIRE declined 10.5% to $8.40. ReAlpha Tech filed a prospectus for the offering of up to 1.67 million common units at a price of $12 per unit.
- Applied UV, Inc. AUVI shares fell 9.4% to $0.1340 after the company reported third-quarter results.
- MGO Global, Inc. MGOL shares fell 9.1% to $0.50 after jumping over 10% on Friday. MGO Global recently posted a wider third-quarter loss.
- Genelux Corporation GNLX declined 8.7% to $10.83.
- Tharimmune, Inc. THAR shares fell 8.6% to $0.1922. Tharimmune shares climbed around 17% on Friday after the company announced a 1-for-25 reverse stock split.
- Chegg, Inc. CHGG fell 8.2% to $9.60. Morgan Stanley downgraded Chegg from Equal-Weight to Underweight and lowered the price target from $10 to $9.
Now Read This: This Analyst With 84% Accuracy Rate Sees Around 22% Upside In NVIDIA – Here Are 5 Stock Picks For Last Week From Wall Street’s Most Accurate Analysts
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Read full article here